Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Update

Here are my December length photos. This month my hair grew 1/2 inch, but I also trimmed 1/2 inch, so there has been no visible growth. For quite some time, actually a few years, my hair was growing 3/4 inch per month, but I've noticed that for the past few months, I'm only gaining about 1/2 inch per month. I don't know why I'm experiencing slower growth, but it's been pretty constant since early this year.

Nonetheless, I'm pleased with my progress.




As a reminder, here is a length photo from February of this year.


It's probably needless to say that I'm not thrilled with the thin ends (do I ever stop whining about that?), but I know that eventually they will be removed.

Also, I'm starting to think that since the slower growth has become a regular thing, I may not be at waist length for my 50th birthday next July. If that's the case, so be it. I'll get there eventually.

All in all, it's been a pretty good year so far for growth and trimming away damage, so I'm good with it.

'Til tomorrow, my friends. Much love to all, and extra hugs to anyone feeling anxious today.
xo

5 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL PROGRESS, FRANNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thy hairs are looking good, girl! Love that colour. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your progress since February has been phenomenal! It's been so wonderful to follow you on your hair journey. And for the record, your "thin" ends don't look thin at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The growth you had from February is obvious and gorgeous. And what thin ends? I don't see them at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.