Here are the instructions.
1. Twist hair straight upwards, in a counterclockwise direction.
2. Place pinky finger of right hand as an anchoring spot near the crown of the head, and bring the twisted ponytail around the anchor.
3. Grasp the loop that has been formed and flip it to the left.
4. Place flipped loop against head. If you wish, you can wrap the ends and tuck them in. I leave the tail hanging out. Prepare to secure the style with a hair fork, hair sticks or a hair clip.
5. Here is the finished style. I secured it with a Ficcare Maximas in Royal Blue (or Sapphire) from the Lotus Jewel II Collection.
I hope you like it, and I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend.
Love to all! 'Til tomorrow, my friends.