Saturday, November 13, 2010

Under The Weather On A Foggy Saturday

Well, this will be very brief. I've got some kind of a tummy problem that woke me up in the night and I've been up since 4 a.m.  I'm not only feeling quite ill but I'm very tired as well.

After a beautiful week of temperate weather and sunny skies, it's gotten very foggy, and while the temperature is not all that bad, it's one of those chilly damp days when one can never quite feel warm enough. It looks like we are going to be having cloudy skies and rain for the next several days. I'm so happy that the weather was good for my daughter's visit. It's so much colder where she lives than it is here.

If I must be ill, I'm glad it's on a day like this, when I'd just as soon bundle up in the house anyway. I think I'm going to get my Snuggie out of storage and put it to use this evening as I watch a movie. Actually, it's a Snuggie Deluxe--it has pockets!

My original plan for today was to wash my hair and do a deep protein treatment, but I'm too ill right now to wash my hair let alone sit with a head full of damp conditioner for an hour or more.

I really need to feel better tomorrow, because I have a few very important things hanging over my head that need to be taken care of.

So I'll leave you all with good wishes for the rest of your weekend. I'll be bundled up watching a movie and perhaps sipping on some ginger ale, which I seem to be craving.

'Til tomorrow, my friends. Much love to all.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.