Monday, May 31, 2010

Progress Update For June 2010

Well, it’s that time again.  Today I just measured my hair for June 1st.  As you may recall, I always do it the day before.

Last month I measured in at 24 3/4 inches.  This month, I measure at 25 1/4 inches, for 1/2 in growth for the month of May.

I’ve been assessing my ends, and I may have to go back to trimming every third month instead of every fourth month.  I’m already noticing that the ends are getting uneven. This means I trim this month

I’m posting a photo that was just taken today. It’s not my favourite photo, but that’s just how my hair is rolling today. I know, I know, my hair looks a different colour in every photo, but it’s really not.

I hope that my American friends had nice weather for the long weekend.  ‘Til tomorrow, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks very beautiful! We've had good weather, hot and dry. We could use some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks quite fabulous and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.