Friday, August 6, 2010

Another Friday

Yes, it's Friday again already. The summer is just whizzing by, it seems, as it does every year.

Thanks to everyone who left such lovely comments about my new butterfly comb. Also, thank you Aamba and the.weight for the funny Jane Austen links. They really made me laugh.

Thanks as well to Linda for your kind comments both here and on my hairstyle website. I'm so happy that you've found the videos helpful.

Well, today is a quiet day for me, and I don't have a lot to say. It's one of those days when I'm feeling really good about my hair. I have no idea why, as it needs a wash, and I have it in a plain old cinnamon bun, my bangs are still somewhat comically short, but nonetheless, it's a happy hair day.

Today I'm having that feeling that I love my hair just the way it is and I wouldn't trade my hair for anyone else's at all.  That's a happy place indeed.

I'm just about due for a protein treatment. I'm going to use Joico K-Pak. I don't use if often, because it's quite pricey, but my ends need a bit of protein from time to time and I've never found a protein treatment that leaves my hair feeling as good as K-Pak does. I never seem to get protein overload or crispy ends the way I do with some other products which contain protein.

I'll likely do it tomorrow, and hopefully I'll post my quarterly update pictures which are woefully late in coming. While I can take photos of my own hair if it's in a style, I really need my husband to take the length shots. For some reason, I can never get my hair to behave if I have to set the timer and then move into position for the camera. I confess that while I don't mind having imperfect hairstyles photos, I do like my quarterly update photos to look nice.  Yes, a bit of vanity there, hmmm?

I've finished up all of the work that I'll be doing for the day, so I'm going to have a bite to eat shortly and then see what movie I want to watch. Yes, I'm rubbing my hands together with glee. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Love to all.


1 comment:

I love hearing from you.