Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 2010 Progress Photos

Well, finally I have my August progress pictures.  I'm going to compare this month's length to February's, six months ago.

It's not a very dramatic difference, since I've cut 2 inches off since February, as I gradually cut off damage, but still, I'm pleased.  First a picture of this month's length.

February to August Comparison


The photos are clickable as always.  It's obvious that I still have a few inches of damage.  I'm going to be trimming minimally for the next year, and I'm hoping to be at waist length by August of 2011.  

I think I'll maintain at waist until I grow out the damaged, thin ends. Or I might just cut off half of my growth every 3 months.  I'll have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

All in all, I'm happy with my progress.  As far as the damage goes, it could have been worse, and in that case, I might have had to cut my hair very short, as I've had to do in the past.

'Til tomorrow, my friends. Love to all.

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely Franny, very smooth and silky. You have had considerable growth also, it keeps me inspired to stay the course! Tonight I washed my hair and finished with a white vinegar rinse to keep my silvers from yellowing. I have been told that using Apple Cider Vinegar as a rinse is a good choice also, although I'm worried that it may discolor the silvers. Do you have any thoughts on this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Franny, luluj, but have you tried white vinegar? It will do basically the same thing as apple cider vinegar and won't discolour your silvers. I would use it, myself if my hair didn't hate vinegar. :D

    Frannybobkins, your hair is looking gorgeous, girl. And growing so fast. I have said this before, any damage isn't apparent in photographs. Your hair looks like perfect, golden silk.

    I often wonder if we "hair people" are tougher on our own hair, seeing and feeling damage and other flaws that everyone else won't/can't see? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lot's of growth there. I can't use vinegar on my hair because it smells all day long no matter how much I dilute it or rinse it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Franny, that's a lot of growth! And beautiful, healthy growth! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.