Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just Checking In Quickly

I guess I spoke too soon when I mentioned on Tuesday that I had begun to sleep a little later into the morning. It seems that Tuesday just happened to be a lucky day.

Yesterday and today, I woke up very early again, and along with having an extreme migraine, it finally really caught up with me.

I spent most of the day today feeling exhausted, tried to nap, failed and later in the day I no longer had a choice but to go back up to bed and fall asleep. I ended up sleeping for a few hours.

It was one of those strange sleeps when I awoke not knowing if it was morning or night. It was dark outside, and my eyes were too fuzzy to see just what time it was, so it took me a few minutes to get my bearings.

Such a shame, because it was a really beautiful, mild day with sunny skies, and I didn't get a chance to get out and enjoy it.

As for my hair, well, it needed to be washed today, but that didn't happen.  It's all bunned up and it will stay that way until tomorrow morning when I have a shower and CO.

Maybe that long sleep that I finally had today will still allow me to get enough sleep tonight to feel somewhat rested at last tomorrow. I hope so, as clearly any and all hair topics I wanted to discuss today have flown out the window.

I really appreciate all of the comments yesterday. It's wonderful to be able to share the little joys in the journey with you and to receive such supportive feedback.

'Til tomorrow, my friends. Much love to all.
xo

3 comments:

  1. Today is going to be even better, Franny! I hope you get a chance to enjoy it, I hear it is going to feel like summer (without the humidity!) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Feel Better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get enough rest so that you can enjoy the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.