Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some Thoughts On A Saturday

Today is one of those days where I'm simply baffled and angered by the unnecessary cruelty of some people to others. Usually, I think I've heard everything, yet sometimes when I hear comments made to people about their choice of hair length or clothing, I am stunned. 


I am currently at a loss for words, so I'll let people who have possessed far more wisdom than I ever will, do the talking for me.


Bullies are always cowards at heart and may be credited with a pretty safe instinct in scenting their prey.--Anna Julia Cooper


Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength--Eric Hoffer


Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself--Harvey S. Firestone

Please try to remember these things the next time someone attempts to hurt you through words. I'm trying to.

'Til tomorrow, my friends. Much love to all.
xo

2 comments:

  1. I will certainly try to, Franny. Now here is a quote that makes me think of you.....


    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." --Donna Roberts

    Thanks for being you. Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu, you moved me to tears. Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.