Monday, October 25, 2010

October BSL Update: I'M THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I mentioned yesterday that I was nervous about taking a BSL update photo, but I did it anyway. (Photo clickable as always)



I am well and truly at BSL now!!!

Yes, my ends look a bit thin, but we knew that, as I've mentioned ad nauseam that I'm still trimming out the damage that I did over 2 years ago. I still have a few inches to trim off.

But I'm at BSL again for the first time in almost 2 1/2 years, and I couldn't feel happier about it. Since I skipped my trim in September, because I was getting so close to BSL, and of course I haven't trimmed in October, I now feel free to have that much-needed trim, and I'll be able to feel good about it. I'm going to get back into my "trim 1/2 inch every 3 months routine" now, until I reach waist length, which even with the trims, should be next summer.

I really do feel so happy to know that my hair has been getting longer this year after maintaining between just below shoulder length and BSL for almost 2 years.

So, while I won't deny that my damaged ends still bother me, I will say that for today at least, it's a very good hair day for me.

'Til tomorrow, my friends. Much love to all, and extra hugs to anyone feeling exhausted today.
xo

8 comments:

  1. "CONGRATULATIONS" I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATION FRANNY!!!

    All the hard work has paid off big time, I don't blame you for waiting until you reach BSL before getting those trims. Your hair is lovely. When my time comes,probably next summer, I'll do the same exact thing!

    Warm regards,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wow, it passed BSL so quickly! It looks so beautiful, and I can't wait to see it at waist. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, congratulations Franny! Looking goood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, yay, yay! Congrats on BSL, Franny! The ends are nice and even - they don't look damaged at all. And your hair is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the congratulations and the nice compliments. I'm just delighted to have reached this first goal since starting this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your hair looks sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEEY ! GOOO FRANNY! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you.